THE NEW NORMAL
IN CARING FOR YOU
The safety of our staff and guests is extremely important. We are so eager to get back to doing what we love, but in order to do it SAFELY we have solid protocols in place!
Reopening Rules and Regulations:
- We understand that you are all eager to be rescheduled. We have had to cancel many appointments over the past 12 weeks. We will personally call each guest whose appointments were lost due to the pandemic beginning March 21. To be fair to all, calls will be in order of original appointments. Again, we appreciate your patience as we navigate through this new challenge.
- When we are finally reunited with you, remember air hugs only!
- We will be taking every guest and staff member’s temperature that walks through the door with a no-touch device.
- You MUST come to your appointment with a mask that goes around your ears, not around your head. If you do not have one, we will have masks for purchase.
- There will be a limited amount of people allowed in the salon at a time so, there will be no waiting in the reception area. You must wait outside the salon before your appointment; we will call you to let you know that we are properly sanitized and ready for you!
- YOU MUST come to your appointment ALONE, no accompanying guests. (No exceptions.)
- Before your service, hand sanitizer will be on-site or you may wash your hands.
- You must fill out a COVID-19 health questionnaire and honesty is expected as everyone’s health and safety depends on it.
- If you are visibly sick, coughing, sneezing, anything that resembles sickness and/or have been exposed we will not provide service at that time and you will be asked to reschedule at a later time. Keep in mind, there are other people in the salon, people working on you and we all go home to our family members. We cannot risk ANYTHING.
- We will be wearing masks and whatever is required by New York state as well as using disposable capes etc.
- Our stylists will be split up in our two locations and working at every other station to make sure we are keeping up social distancing.
- All staff has updated certification on sanitation protocols via Barbacide™. We will continue following industry sterilizing standards between each guest and throughout the day to clean and sterilize equipment.
- Temporarily we will not be providing coffee, tea or magazines until further notice. There will also be no hand massages or makeup touch-ups.
- Please understand if you are getting a color retouch, you may have an up-charge for your color because of the need to use more color than usual ($20).
- During this time, we will not be taking any walk-in guests. You must have an appointment.
I know this is a lot to absorb, but this is what will be required by the state to open. Safety and health for staff, clients and our families come first. It’s only temporary, but we are willing and ready to do what it takes so you can get your hair done again.
Confirming Your Appointment
If you do not confirm 24 hours prior to your appointment you will lose your appointment and be charged a percentage of your total service cost. Please understand we have many clients waiting to get in to see us.